Thank you very much for using the Japan Foundation, Budapest website.
This site is operated on the basis of the following rules of use with the objective of supplying information of the Japan Foundation, Budapest.
People who access and use this site are deemed to agree with this site policy.
(1) The copyrights (or intellectual property rights) for information carried on this site, such as text, illustrations, pictures, and images, all belong to the Japan Foundation, Budapest unless otherwise stated.
(2) All or part of the information carried on this site cannot be reprinted or reproduced for any purpose other than private use.
(3) The information carried on this site can be quoted for mainly educational purposes, etc. and within the scope specified by law. In this case, please give a credit in the following way: for example, "Courtesy of the Japan Foundation, Budapest" or "Source: Japan Foundation, Budapest."
(4) However, of pictures and images on this site, in the case of those relating to a specific person, the consent of that person is necessary in order to protect that person's rights. For ways of obtaining a person's consent, etc., please inquire by telephone to the Japan Foundation, Budapest.
(5) Information carried on this site cannot be used for commercial purposes, such as advertising or selling a product. However, if consent has been obtained from the Japan Foundation, Budapest the use of information carried on this site might be permitted for commemorative goods, etc. In this case, the Japan Foundation does not recommend or encourage the said item (commemorative good, etc.) and does not exclusively authorize it.